When your groceries are delivered, all must be contained in a safe, secure freezer/refrig unit to protect them, however, there are 3 temperatures of storage which must be considered, which are: 1. Frozen (for foods that are frozen and should remain so until consumed), 2. Fresh (for meats, vegetable, dairy and any perishable that should remain cool), 3. No Refrigeration Necessary.
Freezer/refrig units should be turned on 3-4 hours prior to delivery to pre-cool the freezer to 0 degrees. Non-perishables won't be harmed by freezing but frozen foods must be kept frozen. By placing the Fresh foods in the Freeze Protection insulated Bag, and placing it at the top of the other foods, ideally surrounded by non-perishables, they will be protected from the coldest, freezing temperatures, and will not freeze. If left for more than a day or so, freezing of fresh foods may occur.
Your usage and temperature settings of the freezing/refrigeration unit as well as the outdoor temperature and other factors will affect the length of time the fresh foods will remain safe from freezing.
- THICK INSULATION – Insulated delivery bag designed to maintain optimum food serving temperature
- CAPACITY: 16 L x 13 W x 9 H inches, capacity is great for groceries
- PERFECT DESIGN&PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS: – The outside is durable Oxford Fabric, lining made of high quality anti-aging PET material.These bags will keep your refrigerated and frozen food items cold and fresh (and keeps your warm meals warm).
- VERSATILE & REUSABLE – This thermal takeaway bag is great for cold (and hot) - its durability and opening and closing the bags with the extra strong and dual sliders zipper means you can use it time and again.
- GREAT CHOICE - Handles that extend underneath the bottom of the bag strengthen the unit and provide increased security and rigidity when carrying heavier loads. Collapsible design allows for easy, effortless stowing. Is both hand and machine washable.