- Simply turn power to 'ON' position on morning of grocery delivery unless the temperature is in the '0' range that day
- Adjustable temperature gauge...to set higher on sunny, warm days
- Recessed handle
- Easy-access defrost drain and easy-clean interior and gasket make maintaining this unit an easy job
- Exterior finishes and colors of optional deck boxes designed to conceal your freezer/refrigerator means flexibility for any decor - goes well in any garage, porch, or deck
- Our higher-energy-efficiency models use only an estimated 200+/- kWh a year
- Double-layer packaging ensures safe delivery
- Approximate Measurements:
- 3.5 Cu Ft Size: 22." D x 22.5" W x 33.5" H x 59 Lbs (4 to 7 grocery bags)
- Units have a 1-year limited warranty on compressor, if normally installed, so we expect optimum performance if boxes are placed in garage or within an attractive and optional deck box listed on this site (Note that manufacturers limited warranty covers very little except compressor)
- Price includes delivery with 6 foot grounded cord (customer responsible for providing electrical outlet/power supply)
- Includes resettable combination lock with new resin, adhesive mounted, aircraft aluminum cable lock mechanism, aluminum gutter(s) to be attached above the vents and a laminated instruction sheet to instruct your delivery person how to use the box when they delivery and how to re-lock it.
- Ideal for home delivery of groceries when you are NOT at home
- Compact, space-saving design
- Choose a wi-fi controlled lock
- Choose a deck box that can contain and conceal your freezer/refrigerator unit to better protect it from weather, animals and theft.
- Depending upon your unique location, our products can be anchored to floor or wall (call or email for details) (Prices quoted at time of delivery/installation...additional payment required at time of delivery)
- Can be weighted down to floor with 50 lb sand bag...almost doubles empty box weight making theft very difficult (Prices quoted at time of delivery/installation in local area of PorchBoxDrop of $9.00+tax per 50 lb bag delivered ...additional payment required at time of delivery)
- Freeze Protection Insulated Bag (pictured, at extra cost) for protecting fresh foods from freezing.
- IF INSTALLING IN A GARAGE Check out a secure, off-site operated garage door opener that operates from your smart phone from wherever you are, allowing you to place the freezer/refrigerator box inside your garage and actually control when the door opens and closes with a camera view of who the deliverer is in real time!
- Consider real-time notifications to your smart phone when your box is opened or closed so that you can monitor when the box receives delivery no matter where you are. See more HERE!
Remember - When ordering a delivery to be delivered to any outside storage or package receiving unit or deck box, you MUST use the second address line of your order form to instruct the delivery service to 'deliver to deck box - combination # ________ ' . An even BETTER message to leave your deliverer to assure your delivery is safe and secure it may be - 'deck box has your cash tip - combination - _________'We also recommend you place a note on your door near the doorbell that reads "For Deliveries Refer to the Second Address Line for the Combination to our Locked Deck Box, Follow the Directions on the Laminated Card Inside, and PLEASE Remember to Re-Lock our Freezer and/or Lock Box to Keep Our Delivery Safe, Secure and Refrigerated"
Options - freezer/refrigerators are available in other sizes, custom colors or custom wrapped in graphics to match your homes exterior at extra cost. Call or email for details.
NOTE - Our goal is to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here to us, and the information may vary slightly from supplier to supplier, and we have not verified all information for every unit. Due to the few manufacturers but the dozens of brand names they supply under different names that are nearly identical, we may source a variety of brand names depending upon local availability and other factors. Boxes may or may not have features installed by us prior to or, if simple to install, packaged for your installation at time of delivery.
Disclaimer - Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, construction, electrical, installation or placement instructions and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before use. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. PorchBoxDrop makes no assurances, guarantees, warranties or other claims about the suitability of any product in lieu of manufacturers specifications. Frozen food should be stored, delivered and kept at temperatures specific to the food item, such as -15 degrees for hard frozen ice cream and 0 degrees for other frozen foods, while fresh foods require temperatures in the 38-40 degree range. We recommend using a separate (not provided) temperature gauge if you are uncertain of temperatures. Some freezers operate more efficiently when operated at temperatures above 0 and below 100 degrees (depending upon manufacturer), and freezing weather below 0 degrees may negate the need to turn the unit on, since ambient outdoor temperatures and temperatures inside your box will be sufficient.